Highline Public Schools is proud to celebrate National Family Involvement Day on November 19. On this day we honor the powerful contributions made by families to support student success.
We celebrate our families for their hard work and dedication to keeping the success of your students as a top priority during these challenging times.
Ways for families to support their students daily
- Read with your child
- Promote good study habits
- Monitor progress
- Praise good efforts
- Keep in touch with teachers
- Attend virtual school functions
- Share positive progress with friends and family\
Ways for families to participate
- Race and Identity Committee
- Family Action Committee
- Curriculum Adoption
- Survey Participation
- Highly Capable Advisory Team
Today, and every day, we recognize and are grateful for our families' efforts to provide students with the best learning environment possible.
Thank you, families, for all you do!