Aeronautical Science Pathway
Ready for takeoff? Do you have a passion for aviation? Join the Puget Sound Skills Center and The Museum of Flight’s Aeronautical Science Pathway (ASP) program! This exciting program prepares you for high-demand, high-wage careers in aviation and aerospace.
- Earn up to 30 FREE college credits per year through Green River College in this two-year program, while still in high school! Credits can be applied towards an associate or bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical Science at Green River College. Credits also transfer to universities with aviation programs.
- Courses and topics range from aviation history, Unmanned Aerial Systems, and Private Pilot Ground School to airport management, airline operations and dispatch, and air traffic control.
- Jet toward an exciting, in-demand career as a pilot, air traffic controller, dispatcher, airport or airline manager, or in the expanding field of unmanned aerial systems…and more.
- Immerse yourself in an unparalleled, aviation-rich learning environment at the renowned Museum of Flight where iconic aircraft, a space gallery, and over 200 docents with extensive aviation-related experience will inspire your learning.
- Learn from industry experts and professionals, fly aircraft and drone simulators, and prepare for various FAA examinations required for certification.
Approved Equivalency Credit: 0.5 English, 1.0 Lab Science
College Credits: Up to 60 credits over two years; qualify for more credits with AP and other eligible courses.
The Museum of Flight
9404 E. Marginal Way South,
Seattle, Washington 98108
Note: Students enrolled in this program must provide their own transportation to and from The Museum of Flight.
How to Apply
Enrolled in the Highline, Tahoma, Tukwila or Federal Way School Districts? Apply through our Online Application.
School district not listed above? Please complete the online ASP Student Inquiry form.