Summer registration information for 2020!
STEPS to enroll for Summer School:
Summer School Statement: The Washington State Skills Center Association is working in collaboration with sending school districts, and OSPI, regarding summer school programs. We hope to have additional guidance in May. We will share any updates with our local communities as soon as information becomes available.
Registration begins May 4 at 8:00 a.m. Please do not register before then.
- Read fully the PSSC 2020 Registration Form and information.
- Print the following forms & complete:
- Pay and register either by
- Credit card and register online. OR
- Money order and mail the fully completed and signed forms to Puget Sound Skills Center, located at; 18010 8th Avenue S., Burien, WA 98148.
If you are paying by credit card, and you have chosen your ONE program course from Summer Session Program Descriptions, go to this payment link. (The link will be provided on May 4, 2020)
Please follow the directions very carefully.
If paying BY money order (absolutely NO checks), MAIL the money order to arrive by May 4th or later with completed registration forms to PSSC: 18010 8th Avenue S., Burien, WA 98148.
Please look over the courses on Summer Session Program Descriptions and pick your top THREE courses in case your first choice is full.